Who we are and what we do
We are part of Croda!
Croda is founded in 1925 and today it is the name behind the high performance ingredients and technologies in some of the biggest, most successful brand in the world: creating, making and selling speciality chemicals that are relied on by industries and consumers everywhere.
With over 4000 employees working across 18 manufacturing sites and in offices in over 30 countries, we help our customers anticipate and meet the ever changing demands of their customers through a structure that is flexible and agile in response to specific customer needs.
Croda Smart Materials provides a variety of speciality effects that improve the quality of our everyday lives! We develop sustainable and innovative solutions for your polymers, adhesives and coatings.
We combine innovative technologies to design smarter solutions for high tech fast changing markets. Our ingredients support you in developing lighter, miniaturised, durable, multi functional and affordable solutions to create a sustainable, low carbon and smarter future for generations to come.
What we offer
This Smart Materials business offers you:
- polymer additives enhancing the look and performance of polymers
- bio-based building blocks improving resin performance and extending the final product lifetime
- speciality surfactants, dispersants, wetting agents and rheology modifiers to formulate greener, VOC free, high performance adhesives, paint and coatings
How can we help you?
Our smart product portfolio offers solutions to:
- Enhance polymer processing, polymer functionality and aesthetics
- Support growing market demand for durable plastic solutions, flexible substrates and lightweight design
- Meet VOC legislation and replace hazardous chemistry with milder ingredients
- Enhancing the performance of your product while improving its sustainabilty benefit either through the usage of bio-based ingredients, reducing carbon footprint or offering in-use sustainability benefits
A short intro to Croda Smart Materials
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Stay updated on how our innovations help to fight Covid-19, our presence at (online) events and meet our application & marketing experts and more!