As a bio-based polyester diacrylate building block, B-Tough UV20 enhances the impact resistance and toughness of photocuring resins, including in additive manufacturing. B-Tough UV20 can improve the viability of production quality parts, by enhancing dimensional stability and anisotropy during curing, as well as extending part durability and improving resistance to water and chemicals without increasing crosslinking density and thereby brittleness. Recommended dosage is 10-30wt% in resin formulation.
- Polyester diacrylate
Features and benefits
- Toughness – absorbs impact energy and prevents crack propagation or delamination.
- High molecular volume relative to resin modifiers of comparable molecular weight, for reduced shrinkage
- Flexibility – allows product to deform under stress and prevent
- Electronics - Adhesives
- 3D printing
- Building blocks - Proprietary
Functions & effects
- Polymeric - Acrylic / vinylic / UV
Renewable carbon content
Food contact approval
- This product has no Food Contact Approvals. Contact us
|Colour Gardner||< 3|
Product brochures & guides
Category: Data sheet
Title: B-Tough UV20
As a bio-based polyester diacrylate building block, B-Tough UV20 enhances the impact resistance and toughness of photocuring resins, including in...
Language: English | Size: 105.89kbLogin/Register